A healthy snack in disguise :).
1. Sprinkle 1 cup of semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips (full of antioxidants) in the bottom of a greased 7 x 11 pan. Microwave for 1 minute or until the chips are melted. Spread smooth in the bottom with a heat resistant spatula.
2. Mix 3 cups of stuff together, such as: rice crispies, cheerios, wheat germ, wheat bran, cereal crumbs, rolled oats etc .
3. Pour 1/2 cup honey in a 2 cup glass measurer. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir in 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky, your choice), untill well combined. Pour over cereal mixture and stir well.
4. Press peanut butter coated cereal into the chocolately dish. Chill for an hour or until the chocolate is semi-hard. Cut into 12 bars.
5. Call the kids and watch the bars disappear. Be sure to have plenty of wet rags on hand :).